Measuring Mission Impact: Best Practices for Assessing Impact of Resource Investments in Operational Programs
Highlights from Tuesday, April 23 at the Washington College of Law.
An in depth discussion on the challenges, opportunities and best practices for assessing program effectiveness, and aligning resources to strategy.
- Jim Chaparro, Managing Director, Guidehouse
- Patty Cogswell, Deputy Administrator, Transportation Security Administration
- Nancy Kingsbury, Managing Director, Applied Research and Method, Government Accountability Office
- Michael L. Smith, Director, Office of Global Programs & Initiatives, Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Geoff Fowler, Chief Accessibility Officer, Central Intelligence Agency
Look forward to our event, Advancing Community Resilience and Individual Preparedness in National Security Using Behavioral Science, on September 24, 2019!