John Etchberger is a partner in the Life Sciences practice of Guidehouse. He has more than 12 years of experience in consulting specializing in early portfolio strategy, commercial launch readiness, market access and marketing. John helped established the European Life Sciences operations for Guidehouse and focuses on serving both global as well as U.S.-based clients.
John works with clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries to address critical portfolio and product strategy issues ranging from:
• Product, portfolio, therapeutic area and market assessments
• Development and Commercialization planning
• Launch planning and execution
• Value proposition and message development
• Health-economic evidence generation
• Lifecycle management evaluations and strategy