Supporting the Department of Defense Mission and its Components
Maximizing Readiness and Resources. Mitigating Risk. Guidehouse offers skilled consulting teams with fresh perspectives to help our Department of Defense clients achieve mission success in innovative, yet practical ways. Our expertise allows us to tactically execute in the areas of strategy, management, technology and risk consulting that understand the operational environment. We present realistic, agile solutions with sustainable outcomes that meet mission requirements and drive the transformation required to compete, deter, and win in our evolving world.
Driving Reform to Increase Agility and Competitive Advantage.
As Defense leaders prioritize rebuilding readiness and reforming business practices, it’s time to transform your organization to take on new mission sets to maintain a competitive advantage and enhance lethality. Guidehouse helps you address current and future deliverables. In addition, we work with you to change your processes, people, and infrastructure to deliver on imperative mission sets with agility and flexibility to keep up with rapid technological advancements. With Guidehouse, your organization can deliver value today and for years to come.
Our Strategy Consulting experience and expertise includes:
- Organizational Strategy: Plan the future of your organization with services in organizational design, business process re-engineering, and change management
- Cyber Strategy: Address cyber threats, conduct cyberspace operations, halt malicious cyber activity at its source
- Digital & Emerging Strategy: Develop applications and experiences that use innovation and creativity to address your unique needs
- Human Capital Strategy: Cultivate workforce talent and enable your organization to achieve its goals
- IT Strategy: Define your future, enable transformation, increase performance, and improve services
- Operational Strategy: Use strategic and operational assessment, process optimization, supply chain and logistics, enterprise resource management, and performance metrics development to reach your objectives
Organizing for Innovation and Exceptional
At Guidehouse, our Management Consulting services help managers translate strategy into execution by providing the tools and analysis needed to inform important decisions and realize your organization’s potential.
Our Management Consulting experience and expertise includes:
- Acquisition, Supply Chain, Logistics and Sustainment: Improve readiness and lower costs for product lifecycle support and management of material and supplies, including: weapon system product support, business case analysis, life cycle sustainment planning, transportation management, category management, strategic sourcing, procurement, inventory management, forecasting, sales and operations planning, and maintenance and repair planning
- Audit Preparation and Readiness: Continuously review financial management data using advanced analytical techniques to predict anomalies that would trigger audit findings. Align controls with compliance. Improve transactional efficiencies
- Budget Resource Optimization: Constrain costs and inefficiencies – without constraining your vision by using our comprehensive assessment framework
- Business Process Standardization and Optimization: Engage process performers to drive practical changes to policies, business rules, systems, and operational environments
- Change Management and Transformation: Change mindsets, culture, and management systems using (re)Vision, our approach rooted in the principles of applied behavior science and human-centered design
- Data and Analytics: Optimize data assets and mine data to make evidence-based decisions using the latest techniques in advanced analytics, such as: artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, and multi-objective decision analysis
- Human Capital and Talent Management: Utilize workforce analytics on human resource (HR) data to report, analyze, and forecast to optimize your workforce across the human resources lifecycle
- Infrastructure and Real Property: Deliver a multi-competency solution through the entire capital project lifecycle
Maintaining a Competitive Advantage
Technology is critical for mission success. Our experts provide comprehensive solutions that help clients embrace new technology and techniques in order to achieve greater performance and increased affordability. With each step, our experts help explore, deploy, and manage innovative technology solutions that address your requirements.
Our Technology Consulting experience and expertise includes:
- Cybersecurity: Build IT solutions that protect your data and infrastructure while empowering your enterprise to grow, transform, and succeed
- Digital Technologies: Identify opportunities and solutions to connect with customers, digitize operations, disrupt traditional business models, and build confidence in new technologies using rapid prototyping, Agile, and DevOps practices
- Emerging Technologies: Modernize key capabilities by evaluating, employing and integrating emerging technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, robotics process automation (RPA), and virtual reality to realize significant improvements in performance
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Provide advisory, modernization, and operations and maintenance services in Finance, HR, Supply Chain, and Share Services systems in Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, or a hybrid architecture
- Enterprise Program Management: Provide expertise in Oracle Hyperion EPM Applications and industry leading solutions for budgeting and cost accounting
- Robotics Process Automation: Better employ your human capital by developing bots to automate your manual, high-volume, repeatable tasks
As your enterprise increasingly relies on digital solutions, protecting your data becomes more challenging. Every digital touchpoint provides an opportunity for malicious actors to infiltrate, steal, disrupt, and cause chaos across your entire organization. Our risk consulting services complement our technology offerings to help you stay one step ahead of the threat agents behind your next potential attack. See more under the Risk Management Consulting description.
Risk Management Consulting
Maximizing Positive Outcomes, Minimizing Adverse Results.
In a hyper-connected and hyper-competitive world, your organization faces risk from nearly every corner, such as international conflict, malicious state and non-state actors, restructured policies, rules and regulations. All while your stakeholders demand better and more efficient delivery of products and services. With comprehensive risk management consulting solutions by Guidehouse, you can respond to new and evolving threats with precision, strength, and forethought.
Our Risk Management Consulting experience and expertise includes:
- Enterprise Risk Management: Enhance decision-making in pursuit of strategic objectives
- Cyber Risk Management: Enable effective risk management, secure mission execution, and compliance with legislative and regulatory mandates
- Supply Chain Risk Management: Leverage increasing amounts of information to reduce risks, realize potential cost savings, and run increasingly savvy data- and intelligence-driven operations to achieve resilient supply chain and logistics operations
- Open Source Risk Analysis: Leverage the increasing amounts of information available through open sources and social media to reduce their risks, realize potential cost savings, increase their awareness, and run increasingly savvy data- and intelligence-driven operations
As technology continues to transform how your employees work and what they expect from you, evolving your human capital strategy becomes even more important than ever. With Guidehouse, your organization can engage a workforce that delivers value today and for years to come.