Making the World
a Better Place
Committed To Helping Those Who Help Others. The planet is filled with underserved communities. Thankfully, there are a number of federal, international and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) dedicated to changing that. Guidehouse provides those agencies with the experience, tools and processes needed to make real, transformative change a reality.
Building Trust. Solving Problems.
Guidehouse is focused on solving the world’s most complex issues. We partner with a variety of organizations to improve the human condition by combining traditional, proven management practices with sound data and creative perspective. That’s how innovative solutions are born. That’s how the most complicated problems can be solved.
Guidehouse is proud to serve federal
agencies, multi-lateral organizations,
and non-governmental entities:
People, process and technology are at the core of your organization’s success. Guidehouse business transformation solutions help better align all three elements in synchronicity with the strategy, vision and goals of your mission. Enabling you to operate more effectively, while staying focused on solving the challenges that matter most.
Our specialists provide expertise in transforming all aspects of your business and operating models to achieve greater results using their deep experience in a variety of services:
- holistic strategic planning resulting in realistic and implementable solutions
- business process analysis and reengineering to drive organizational, operational, and programmatic efficiencies
- customer experience mapping, design, and enhancement to increase engagement
- operationalizing enterprise risk management to understand, mitigate, and reduce the probability of issues negatively impacting our customers
Disruption continues to dramatically shift the way business is done; Guidehouse helps you transform this volatility into value. Reducing cost drivers. Using innovative solutions to deliver enhanced value. Realizing new growth opportunities. Improving end-to-end capabilities across the entire enterprise in a world that demands nothing less.
Technology Program and Portfolio Management
In an increasingly complex world, it’s more important than ever for intricate systems to adapt, integrate and evolve. Managing those systems properly delivers a greater degree of control on your organization’s resources, priorities, risk, project quality and realized benefits. That’s how real change is realized.
Guidehouse provides sweeping, extensive technology program and portfolio management that strikes the right balance in optimizing your operations for today while planning, protecting and preparing for the future. We specialize in a variety of solutions:
- project recovery that puts projects firmly back on track and salvages current as well as future investments
- agile delivery to rapidly create trust through sustainable new ways of working that delivers value at speed
- strategy to develop technologies that align with your organizational goals and guide future investments
- technology program management offices to manage and optimize your portfolio of solutions
- digital and mobile solutions to enhance efficiency of operations and stakeholder engagement
- cyber security to protect your data, allowing you to focus on the larger mission objective
- data analytics that leverage machine learning, statistics and business planning
Yes, the world keeps on spinning faster. Things are becoming more dynamic. While organizations are still able to set a future vision, most struggle with establishing a detailed plan that delivers it. We can help you become better informed, and with that information, act bravely in the face of disruption.
It’s a source of frustration for many. Some organizations consistently deliver while others continually disappoint. Most are somewhere in between. Faced with the same global variables and stocked with similar talent, this underperformance is often a result of misaligned strategy, and sound execution of tactical operations underpinning that strategy, across an organization’s many complex interacting parts.
Guidehouse leverages both qualitative and quantitative tools to provide a transparent and unvarnished view of your ecosystem with a variety of solutions:
- Organizational as-is assessments and to-be recommendations to better align human resources with your mission
- Human capital analysis and strategy to increase employee engagement, retention, and adoption of organizational change
- Analysis of current and development of new and innovative processes and ways of working to operationalize your strategic objectives
- Development of new operating models to enable your organization to become more agile and seize opportunities as they arise
Most struggling organizations are aware of their situation, but unaware of where and how to begin implementing change effectively. Our diagnostic approach allows you to pinpoint and prioritize key areas for improvement that align with your mission; prior to committing time, resources and budget to the issue. Setting a roadmap for success that enables you to visualize the entire journey before taking your first step.
Even the most high-performing organizations know there’s always room for improvement in the implementation of their programs; that’s one reason why they’re so effective. At Guidehouse, we enable your agency to perform at its highest level by helping design and evaluate programs, map out reimagined processes and procedures, and monitor the effectiveness of your activities to drive greater efficiency and impact. Helping you deliver maximum value across the entire program lifecycle.
Our experts help you eliminate barriers to efficiency with a variety of solutions:
- designing and implementing short- and long-term quantitative and qualitative evaluations to measure program effectiveness
- establishing monitoring methods, development of metrics, and data collection and analysis to facilitate performance management activities
- co-creation of program design artifacts such as theories of change, logic models, and performance monitoring and evaluation plans to establish clear objectives
As the world continues to move faster, the need to effectively plan, implement, and learn from programs is table stakes. Guidehouse is here to help you identify and implement the needed analysis and business solutions to drive the most impact from your programs.
Plan to be exceptional.
Strategy solutions that help your leadership team draft and deliver a blueprint for results.
As the world’s political, economic and technological ecosystems evolve at breakneck speed, it isn’t enough to merely have a vision for the future. You need a meticulous plan that’s mapped out to empower all levels of your organization toward success in the years and decades ahead; Guidehouse is your compass.
Improving Medicine Availability to Achieve Improved Health Outcomes
Countries receiving U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) assistance face complex challenges and unique opportunities. They often do not have the resources or skills to effectively manage health supply chains, resulting in stock-outs of drugs and other health commodities. Trends such as rapid population growth, changing demographics, increasing prevalence of non-communicable diseases, continued high incidence of infectious disease, and changing public health priorities and business models are challenges that must be recognized and resolved.
To address these challenges, USAID has partnered with Guidehouse to provide Technical Assistance to strengthen country supply systems and enhance strategic collaboration. Since 2016, we have worked side-by-side with staff at all levels within Ministries/Departments of Health, Ministries of Finance, and other implementing and development partners to deliver a wide range of activities in partner countries.
Our current projects in Tanzania and South Africa encompass a wide range of technical areas, including strategic planning, health financing, supply chain performance optimization, data visualization and use, work force development, and training and capacity building.
The Market for Female Entrepreneurship
A look at improving market access for female entrepreneurs in lower income countries by exploring various mechanisms that strengthen women’s economic security, while promoting a more sustainable global economy.