From October 11-13, ACAMS Las Vegas is the epicenter of the vast and dynamic anti-financial crime community from – and leaders of – the banking, FinTech, law enforcement and regulatory sectors. At this high-powered conference the risks and rewards of innovations like blockchain are dissected. The practical AML benefits of tools such as artificial intelligence are detailed. Investigators from law enforcement share case studies. Thought leaders from the public and private sectors deliberate on enhancing collaboration to more effectively fight financial crime.
Guidehouse is pleased to be back in-person and a Diamond sponsor of ACAMS Las Vagas.
AML Nonstop: How Perpetual KYC Can Strengthen Oversight
Date & Time: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 | 1:15 PM – 2:15 PM PDT
- Detailing concept of Perpetual KYC to highlight benefits of tech-driven systems such as enhanced efficiencies of labor and capital and robust detection and resolution of AML red flags
- Analyzing key elements of PKYC such as acquiring staff expertise, clarifying desired outcomes and vetting potential vendors to ensure support of risk appetites and tolerances
- Developing conversion plan to establish system management structures, ensure staff training across enterprise and facilitate cohesive and effective transition to PKYC oversight
Moderator: Shilpa Arora, Senior Director, Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Portfolio Solutions, ACAMS
- Samantha Samuel, Director, Financial Services Guidehouse
- Rebecca Schauer Robertson, CAMS-Audit, Senior Vice President, Director Financial Investigations Unit, Atlantic Union Bank
- Benay Nachin, CAMS-FCI, Group Manager, AML/Prevention/KYC, BNY Mellon
- Patrick McArdle, Partner, Financial Crimes
- Eli Morillo, Partner, Global Investigations & Compliance
- Sandra Desautels, Partner, Global Investigations & compliance
- Fernando Penailillo, Director, Financial Crime Solutions
- Jay Perlman, Client Relationship Executive, Financial Services
- Tracy Angulo, Director, Financial Services
- Don Andersen, Director, AML Technology
- Christopher Boyle, Associate Director, Financial Services
Schedule your appointment with our Guidehouse experts and don't forget to meet us at booth 621.