The Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation (SWCRF) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to curing and preventing cancer. The Foundation’s mission is to eradicate cancer by funding cutting-edge research that identifies and corrects abnormal gene function that causes cancer. Through the Foundation’s collaborative group of world-class scientists, the Institute Without Walls, investigators share information and tools to speed the pace of cancer research. Since its founding in 1976 by noted oncologist Samuel Waxman, M.D., the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation has awarded approximately $90 million to support the work of more than 200 researchers across the globe.
The Gala is one of the major fund-raising opportunities that supports the important research work of the SWCRF. They hope to raise $10 million in commemoration of the 25th Gala and use these funds to underwrite the next five years of SWCRF cancer research programs. This year will be even more special, as they honor SWCRF CEO and Founder, Dr. Samuel Waxman, and longtime SWCRF Chairman of the Board, Michael Nierenberg.
Guidehouse is a proud supporter of the Gala.
- Brad Schaltenbrand, Partner, Financial Services
- Patrick Dellavalle, Director, Financial Services
- Naresh Kumar, Associate Director, Financial Services
- Chase Hicks, Managing Consultant, Financial Services
- Jimmy Kemgangz, Consultant, Financial Services
- James Mims, Consultant, Financial Services