At the Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialists (ACDIS) National Conference you’ll find sessions for all experience levels and backgrounds:
- Clinical & Coding: A much-loved conference staple, examine core clinical and coding components vital to those engaged in medical record reviews, perfect for those new to CDI as well as those looking to expand or refresh their knowledge
- New for 2024! Professional Development & Collaboration: Expand your professional skills, deepen your leadership acumen, and explore opportunities to collaborate with other departments
- Quality & Regulatory: Explore the ways regulatory initiatives affect CDI practices and the ways programs are meeting new challenges by examining how documentation affects quality of care outcomes
- New for 2024: Program Development & Denials Management: Ensure your program keeps pace with the evolving CDI landscape and learn strategies for combatting denials
- Innovation & Expansion: Discover cutting-edge advancements, including non-traditional settings, technology and analytics, outpatient CDI, and pediatrics.
Join Guidehouse at the ACDIS National Conference. Consistently named Best in KLAS for revenue cycle outsourcing and consulting services, we provide revenue assurance in the mid-revenue cycle by offering a next-generation, fully integrated approach focused on CDI and revenue integrity.
Schedule a Meeting with Guidehouse
April 8-11 | Indianapolis, IN