We conduct due diligence around current state technology platforms, evaluation of market offerings for primary EMR systems and bolt-on tools, cost evaluation, and implementation preparation. We have a proven track record of helping clients realize top performing returns on investments related to revenue cycle system conversion. Guidehouse's revenue cycle consultants leverage experience and best-practice revenue cycle strategies in all phases of system adoption, from platform selection through post-live optimization.
We help our clients prepare for conversion with a defined methodology to identify key stakeholders and establish a collaborative communication structure that bridges the gap between operations, IT, and clinical departments. Our healthcare EMR implementation consultants help organizations align their financial processes for EHR success, such as charge generation, revenue reconciliation, clinical and patient access revenue cycle integration, discharge management, claims submission, account follow-up, payment posting, and denial and metric management. We offer industry-leading results to help organizations sustain business viability. We even put a portion of our fees at risk to ensure your value proposition. These services include:
- System Selection
- Services range from small scale enterprise vendor evaluation to large scale EMR strategies across multiple platforms and business units.
- Guidehouse’s unique approach provides a comprehensive operational and functional current state assessment partnered with detailed system functionality review to support your operational workflows and metric goals.
- Services include independent review and management of formal RFI, RFP, vendor demonstration, reference site visit, scorecards, and total cost of ownership models.
- EMR Implementation
- Services range across all major EMR vendors in today’s market, including Epic, Cerner (both Patient Accounting and Soarian), GE, Allscripts, MEDITECH, Athena, etc.
- Metric driven approach that comprehensively drives operations, IT, and revenue cycle with best practice design and targeted risk mitigation workplans to drive top performing financial results.
- Offer at-risk “insurance policy” fee structure tied against top quartile vendor performance to ensure Guidehouse and your organization are fully incentivized towards success.
Latest From EMR Implementation Services
October 29, 2020 InsightsHospitals Predict Significant Shifts in Payer Mix, Revenue Cycle Operations Post Pandemic
December 26, 2019 InsightsEnhancing Outpatient CDI to Improve Patient Outcomes, Reduce DenialsGuidehouse On Healthcare Podcast Series
November 29, 2019 PodcastRPA: What Healthcare Can Learn from Other IndustriesPodcast with Len Mandel
September 25, 2019 InsightsRevenue Cycle Management, EHR Integration Remain Pain Points for ProvidersTim Kinney, Healthcare IT News
September 25, 2019 InsightsEHRs, Consumer Self-Pay Remain Providers’ Top Revenue Cycle Challenges2019 Guidehouse/HFMA Revenue Cycle Trends Survey
April 18, 2019 InsightsAchieving the Elusive ROI on an EHRDavid Burik, HFMA
February 27, 2019 Case StudyPIH Health Successfully Launches CDI Program Through Guidehouse EngagementThe CDI specialists at PIH Health underwent a seven-week training period