After go live, many clients have difficulty prioritizing the efforts required to realize the gains available from a next-generation system conversion. Guidehouse Healthcare EMR consultants partner with clients to execute EMR optimization plans to realize available gains within the system and staff productivity, as well as revenue capture/loss avoidance.
Guidehouse also provides content services to design and build advanced system capabilities not offered during implementation, including Work Queue Prioritization, Revenue Guardian, Reporting Analytics, and others. We do this by:
- Technical Optimization
- Staffed with expert technical resources, Guidehouse offers next generation content and tools to further drive automation and staff efficiencies through technical system build.
- Services range across revenue cycle and provide technical content and system support to achieve desired results.
- Common examples include Registration Minimum Data Set, Dashboard Reporting, and Workdriver Optimization.
- Revenue Guardian
- Offers technical content, design, and build to complement Epic Revenue Guardian Toolset allowing organizations to identify, halt, and resolve accounts missing appropriate charge capture.
- Industry leading toolset built from community based approach allowing multiple organizations to leverage, add, and refine content themselves.
Latest From EMR Technical Optimization & Content Management
December 26, 2019 InsightsEnhancing Outpatient CDI to Improve Patient Outcomes, Reduce DenialsGuidehouse On Healthcare Podcast Series
November 29, 2019 PodcastRPA: What Healthcare Can Learn from Other IndustriesPodcast with Len Mandel
September 25, 2019 InsightsNot Up On Robotic Process Automation for the Rev Cycle? Time to Pay Attention.Kent Ritter, HealthLeaders
September 25, 2019 InsightsRevenue Cycle Management, EHR Integration Remain Pain Points for ProvidersTim Kinney, Healthcare IT News
September 25, 2019 InsightsEHRs, Consumer Self-Pay Remain Providers’ Top Revenue Cycle Challenges2019 Guidehouse/HFMA Revenue Cycle Trends Survey
February 27, 2019 Case StudyPIH Health Successfully Launches CDI Program Through Guidehouse EngagementThe CDI specialists at PIH Health underwent a seven-week training period
February 22, 2019 InsightsGuidehouse Managing Director Tim Kinney on Navigating Revenue Cycle Technology ChallengesBecker's Hospital Review