The core mission within our revenue cycle management solution model is to improve a client’s revenue cycle processes and net revenue yield by leveraging EMR technology and best-practice operational strategies. By leveraging our industry expertise, strategic partnerships, and technology. Guidehouse's revenue cycle consultant team drives financial improvement and operational excellence positioning our clients to deliver the highest quality of care. We deliver lasting, impactful results through our culture of continuous collaboration and willingness to challenge ourselves and our clients to improve the overall financial sustainability of healthcare through the following services:
- Net Revenue and Process Optimization
- Provides unique at-risk contingent fee approach that blends operational and technical EMR enhancements to sustainably improve balance sheet and income statement impact to your organization.
- Proven best practice EMR and operational experience to increase staff productivity, patient experience, and allow your organization to leverage the system to work by exception.
- Provides proactive and root cause issue identification stemming issues at the source and holding departments accountable to their performance.
- Organizational Redesign
- Today’s market leaders leverage efficient and consolidated operational models that increase economies of scale and staff expertise.
- Our services drive best practice operational and system implementation to support structures creating increased efficiency and accountability, including single business office workflows and consolidated scheduling and patient financial clearance.
- Services focus on both operational change management needs complemented with necessary system design to support the goals of your organization.
- Contact Center
- The right customer experience platform will impact patient registration accuracy, billing accuracy, compliance, insurance coding and completeness of data.
- A quality contact center drives a better patient experience and increases revenue to your organization.
- Clinical Integrity
- Accurate and complete documentation by providers and clinicians is necessary to drive optimal reimbursement across the organization.
- Services include CDI program services and both Inpatient and Outpatient provider coding audits.
- Targeted assessments and implementation support tied to accurate documentation and coding, reducing compliance risk and supporting optimal reimbursement.
Latest From Net Revenue & Process Improvement Services
October 10, 2019 InsightsFinancial Turnaround: How Baptist Health South Florida Boosted Net Patient Revenue by $28MDave Hampshire, HealthLeaders
September 25, 2019 InsightsEHRs, Consumer Self-Pay Remain Providers’ Top Revenue Cycle Challenges2019 Guidehouse/HFMA Revenue Cycle Trends Survey
September 24, 2019 Case StudyINTEGRIS Boosts Operational Workflow and Technical Optimization Through Collaboration with GuidehouseHealth system cuts candidate for bill days in half, reduces avoidable write-offs by 86% in 8 months
September 23, 2019 Case StudyBaptist Health South Florida Saves $28 Million through KPI Net Patient Revenue ImprovementsNavigant/Baptist Health Joint Venture - Health System Solutions - Enhances Hospital and Physician Revenue Cycle Performance
March 27, 2019 PodcastThe Role of Revenue Integrity in Reducing Revenue Loss, Payment Denial RiskGuidehouse On Healthcare Podcast Series
January 21, 2019 Case StudyPIH Health Partners with Guidehouse to Resolve Net Revenue ChallengesCalifornia Healthcare Network Decreases Denial-Related Write-Offs and Improves Point-of-Service Collections