Guidehouse’s Strategic Advisory Services are purpose-built to help healthcare organizations design and execute strategies that create lasting value for the organization, its providers and staff, and the communities they serve. We help our clients address such challenges as:
- Enterprise Strategy – Determining an appropriate, innovative, practical, implementable enterprise strategy.
- Service Line Strategy – Developing service line strategies that align the organization’s resources with community needs and result in smart growth.
- Facility Planning & Integrated Network Development – Planning new and renovated facilities that are consumer-centric and responsive to new realities stemming from COVID-19.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations – Assisting with merger, acquisition, and affiliation opportunities ranging from partner selection to partnership execution to post-merger integration and benefits realization.
- Physician Needs Assessments – Determining the number, mix, and location of providers required to meet current and future healthcare needs.
- Ambulatory/Access Strategy – Guidehouse works closely with healthcare organizations to develop world-class ambulatory and access strategies that improve your strategic position and enhance consumer value.
Our Strategic Advisory solutions are tailored to help healthcare organizations design and execute strategies to create lasting value for the organization, its providers and staff, and the communities they serve.
Latest From Strategic Advisory Services
May 31, 2022 Case StudyState Rural Hospital Transformation Program Generates ~$12M in Annual ImprovementsTransformation plans developed by Guidehouse helped Tennessee facilities secure an estimated $8 million in revenue and $4 million in cost reduction annually from 2019 to 2022.
April 21, 2022 PodcastGrowing Against Healthcare Market TrendsEric Kammer talks with Becker’s about the barriers and solutions to accelerate and sustain health system growth strategies.
April 18, 2022 PodcastAdvancing Government Data Modernization StrategiesDonna Knutson joins Keeping IT Brief to discuss how all levels of the government can work with commercial businesses to define, collect, and analyze health data.
March 22, 2022 Case StudyPalomar Health Granted CMS Acute Hospital Care at Home Approval in 3 MonthsHealth system worked with Guidehouse on an enterprise transformation initiative to strengthen performance and thrive during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
February 21, 2022 Case StudyGuidehouse Helps Rural Hospital Save $18 Million in 6 MonthsEnterprise transformation initiative uncovers $32 million in annual savings across workstreams.
January 13, 2022 InsightsTo Manage Volatility, Sharpen Your Enterprise Risk Management StrategyBy hardwiring a measured response to enterprise risk management, healthcare boards can strengthen resilience and better position their organizations to successfully manage volatility in a COVID-transformed environment.
January 5, 2022 Insights4 Secrets to Managing Vulnerable PopulationsMaking fast improvements in population health is critical, but it requires a strategic approach to enrollment growth, experts shared during Guidehouse’s 2021 Clinical Integration Summit.