As states begin to lift stay-at-home orders and allow more businesses to reopen their office doors, organizations face a few critical questions:
- How can we create a safer workplace?
- How can we make our employees feel safer?
- What changes do we need to make for this and future scenarios?
Our Life Sciences and Public Health teams have created a comprehensive service offering, Going Forward, to help organizations as they begin to answer these questions and implement their “Back to the Workplace” strategies.
At Guidehouse, we help our clients navigate through their toughest challenges through the creation of scalable, bold, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth.
Our solution consists of a menu of services –– ranging from development of policies and procedures to helping companies establish Covid-19 testing options for employees (whether self-administered or administered through a third party). Choose which services best fit your organization’s needs based upon your risk assessment, workforce and type of business.
Guidehouse can help clients arrive at their desired outcome by supporting them through three distinct phases.
Phase 1: Risk Assessment
- Employee function and demographic analysis
- Corporate risk profiling
Phase 2: Intervention Selection
- Federal / State / Local requirements
- Benefit analysis
Phase 3: Execution
- Implementation roadmaps
- Development of SOPs, trainings, etc.
- Communication and change management
- Partnering guidance / options
“Back to the Workplace” plans should focus on identifying the steps employers can take to help reduce workers’ risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace.
Our Expertise to Help You Going Forward:
- Engaged by numerous clients to pressure test and perform gap analyses of their "Back to the Workplace" policies
- Engaged by numerous clients to run benchmarking studies, providing insights along with actionable market dynamics updates
- Deep regulatory and compliance tracking regarding evolving COVID-19 response
- Facilitated Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) laboratory certification for COVID-19 testing sites
- Facilitated regulatory approvals for convenience kits to support testing
- Secured over a dozen Emergency Use Authorizations from the FDA for PPE, hand sanitizer, ventilators, testing kits and related products
In addition to this solution, Guidehouse can help with economic recovery, navigate the virtual economy, help you optimize your new operating model and improve your market position.
Latest From Getting People Back to the Workplace
January 29, 2021 FeaturedThriving Through COVID-19: The Guidehouse Health ApproachAt the forefront of COVID-19 resiliency initiatives, Guidehouse is supporting public and private sector organizations during the pandemic and beyond
January 11, 2021 InsightsHow Employers Can Address Employee & Public Health by Mitigating COVID-19 Contagion Threats
July 14, 2020 InsightsFrom Testing to SOPs – Developing a “Back to the Workplace” Framework That Will Pass the Coming Employee ReferendumCOVID-19 exposed the weaknesses and fragility of our behaviors, social norms and ways of working. It also forced many organizations to reluctantly participate in a large-scale beta test for business continuity and remote working