Regulators across the globe have dramatically stepped up enforcement of anti-bribery and corruption regulations, and this trend is expected to continue. In this environment, international organizations, particularly those operating in high-risk countries and industries, must ensure that their anti-bribery and corruption compliance programs are comprehensive and effective.
The ability to obtain timely and accurate business intelligence on a global basis is of utmost importance when developing a global compliance program. Guidehouse applies deep, global investigative expertise to help clients identify and fully develop potential risks across a broad spectrum of business opportunities. We recognize that each potential business transaction, dispute or relationship represents unique risks and variables that require a tailored, strategic approach. Our anti-bribery and corruption consulting solutions include:
- Compliance program development, assessment, design and enhancement
- Development, documentation of compliance training materials and delivery of compliance training
- Internal financial controls reviews and forensic accounting services
- Assistance with internal investigations
- Development, documentation, assessment, design and enhancement of risk assessments
- Investigative due diligence services
* Guidehouse has provided the information in this tool for informational purposes only and it is not intended to provide legal advice. The information is a summary of the more salient provisions of the regulations and is not a full recitation of any law or regulation. The information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Guidehouse does not make any express or implied warranty or representation concerning such information. Guidehouse, and its subsidiaries and affiliates hereby disclaim liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in this tool.
Latest From Anti-Bribery & Corruption
June 5, 2018 Insights
A Global View of Anti-Bribery and Corruption Regulatory Requirements
September 27, 2022 AlertDOJ Issues Further Updates to its Corporate Criminal Enforcement Policies
June 28, 2022 AlertThe Regulator Heat is on: Maintaining Compliance Rigour After a Fine
June 27, 2022 AlertTwo Worlds Colliding: The Rise of Political-Consumer-Digital Partnerships
June 10, 2022 FeaturedFintech, Payments, and Digital Assets
Guidehouse helps financial institutions build, scale and manage their payments business by helping them to navigate a complex and changing environment.
April 4, 2022 Insights2022 Corporate Fraud & Corruption In Depth FeatureFinancier Worldwide Magazine
February 23, 2022 AlertFinCEN Issues NPRM on Pilot Program for SAR Sharing with Foreign Branches, Affiliates, and Subsidiaries
October 8, 2021 InsightsUK Medium-Sized Financial Institutions: AML/CTF and Sanctions Opportunities and Challenges