Regulators across the globe have dramatically stepped up enforcement of anti-bribery and corruption regulations, and this trend is expected to continue. In this environment, international organizations, particularly those operating in high-risk countries and industries, must ensure that their anti-bribery and corruption compliance programs are comprehensive and effective.
The ability to obtain timely and accurate business intelligence on a global basis is of utmost importance when developing a global compliance program. Guidehouse applies deep, global investigative expertise to help clients identify and fully develop potential risks across a broad spectrum of business opportunities. We recognize that each potential business transaction, dispute or relationship represents unique risks and variables that require a tailored, strategic approach. Our anti-bribery and corruption consulting solutions include:
- Compliance program development, assessment, design and enhancement
- Development, documentation of compliance training materials and delivery of compliance training
- Internal financial controls reviews and forensic accounting services
- Assistance with internal investigations
- Development, documentation, assessment, design and enhancement of risk assessments
- Investigative due diligence services
* Guidehouse has provided the information in this tool for informational purposes only and it is not intended to provide legal advice. The information is a summary of the more salient provisions of the regulations and is not a full recitation of any law or regulation. The information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Guidehouse does not make any express or implied warranty or representation concerning such information. Guidehouse, and its subsidiaries and affiliates hereby disclaim liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in this tool.
Latest From Anti-Bribery & Corruption
June 5, 2018 Insights
A Global View of Anti-Bribery and Corruption Regulatory Requirements
October 8, 2021 InsightsUK Medium-Sized Financial Institutions: AML/CTF and Sanctions Opportunities and Challenges
October 4, 2021 InsightsNo End in Sight: An Update on the Rising Risk and Recent Developments in Cryptocurrency Sanctions and EnforcementInternational Comparative Legal Guides (ICLG) Sanctions 2022
September 27, 2021 FeaturedFintech, Payments, and Digital Assets
Guidehouse helps financial institutions build, scale and manage their payments business by helping them to navigate a complex and changing environment.
July 15, 2021 AlertMemorandum on Establishing the Fight Against Corruption as a “Core United States National Security Interest”
July 12, 2021 AlertThe FCA's 'Dear CEO' Letter to Retail Banks
June 29, 2021 AlertSlow and Steady: The Status of Cryptoasset Business’ FCA Registration in the UK
May 14, 2021 AlertUK Introduces Global Anti-Corruption Sanctions Regime