At Guidehouse, we provide expertise in implementing “On Premise and Cloud” Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications in the public and commercial sector.
EPM Applications Landscape
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Planning Solutions: Integrate web-based solution for an end-to-end budget and forecast operation from budget formulation through planning to execution. Solution offering for workforce, capital expense, and public sector planning.
- Cost and Profitability Solutions: Web-based centralized decision support tools that provide actionable insights into cost and profitability allocations using the drivers.
- Financial Close and Consolidation Solution: Application to enable organizations to centrally define and manage closing tasks, including integrating with data sources, account reconciliations, consolidation with sophisticated financial intelligence for currency translations, and intercompany eliminations.
- Extract, Translate, Load Tool: Solution to automate or manually execute data loads from multiple source systems. Provide drill-back capability allowing users to navigate to the source file or source system for more granular analysis.
- Reporting Solutions: Solution for ad hoc, canned reporting, and dashboards for graphical analysis to meet diverse reporting requirements including U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards, multi-GAAP, and local statutory requirements.
- Document Management and Workflow: Solution to manage documents and manage the approval workflow process to guide users through the full life cycle of the tasks within an organization. Master Data Management: Application to maintain enterprise wide centralized master data management and a hub where reporting structure hierarchies are maintained, analyzed, and validated.
Latest From Enterprise Performance Management
July 19, 2022 InsightsITGuidepath™: Navigating Clients to Successful IT ImplementationsFor organizations going through IT transformations, it is critical to follow rigorous implementation methodology to reduce risk and secure large investments.
July 8, 2022 InsightsGuidehouse Technology AdvisoryGuidehouse offers comprehensive technology advisory solutions with both breadth of experience and depth of expertise.
June 3, 2022 Case StudyImproved Financial Consolidation and Reporting with Workday ImplementationCase study contributed by Jesse Buchman
October 1, 2021 InsightsBuilding Intelligent Applications is an Act of Business StewardshipGetting the best results from automation and intelligent business applications requires first-rate leadership and business processes as much as great tech
September 30, 2021 InsightsERP is Not a Time-in-Grade Investment – Demand an ROIBy shifting their mindset around enterprise resource planning, healthcare leaders can go beyond technology implementation to strategically redesign, revitalize, and transform their operations.
August 25, 2021 InsightsFour Key Signals That Indicate a Data Culture is Thriving in Your OrganizationForbes Feature