Guidehouse provides solutions for financial management, supply chain, human resource packaged applications, shared service provider migration support, independent verification and validation (IV&V) support. The Guidehouse Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team works with our clients on full life-cycle implementation of Enterprise systems. The ERP team helps our clients with evaluation and selection of enterprise applications. Our Analysis of Alternatives tool and Business Case Management Solution streamlines the selection process for our clients. Our team has worked with multiple federal and commercial clients on their ERP system implementations and/or upgrades. We have:
- Helped clients with the review and implementation of the financial management business processes and maintain compliance with new government regulations.
- Significant experience helping clients with migration and adoption of the new financial system.
- A proven business transformation and management support approach for all areas of the financial system.
- Assisted clients with migration to federal shared services provider.
- Implemented Information Technology Infrastructure Library best practices and continuous improvement as part of our Operations & Maintenance support services.
- Worked with contract and procurement systems across the federal government, such as Oracle Compusearch Interface, PRISM, and Oracle iProcurement and Purchasing.
- Implemented several successful SAP engagements and supported several stages and optimized existing systems.