Today’s EHR market continues to expand and offer next-generation, fully integrated platforms designed to enhance the caregiver and patient experience. However, many providers remain unaware of the business impact that a new EHR implementation or optimization can deliver for organizations. An average go-live takes a full year to recover to baseline accounts receivable and cumulative cash return levels, all while putting a strain on staff performance, retention, and engagement.
Achieving a top-performing go-live must not just be a goal, but a business requirement. When implemented successfully and with full consideration to operational workflows, EHRs can be further leveraged to serve as a comprehensive digital operating system overseeing multidisciplinary functions involved in providing high quality, cost-effective patient care while improving caregiver efficiencies and experience.
Guidehouse partners with clients at all stages of their EHR journey, beginning with system selection and implementation for providers looking to make a switch. For providers looking to remain on their current EHR, Guidehouse brings the industry expertise to ensure your business, clinicians, and patients capture the value of your EHR investments by deploying optimizations and workflows that enable achievement of your organizational goals
- System Selection. Guidehouse’s services range from small-scale enterprise vendor evaluation to large-scale EHR strategies across multiple platforms and business units.
- EHR and Workflow Optimization. Guidehouse offers a comprehensive approach to fully optimize existing EHR investments and applications while redesigning and integrating clinical and operational processes.
- Digital Operating System. Guidehouse EHR, clinical, and operational expertise enables clients to leverage their EHR as an integrated digital operating system that optimizes key patient flow, financial, and staffing functions.
- EHR Interoperability. We help clients think holistically about how their EHRs should connect with other core systems and support integration to better automate manual processes.
- HR Implementation. We provide a metric-driven approach that equips operations, IT, and revenue cycle with best-practice design and targeted risk mitigation work plans to drive top-performing results, including clinical, operational, and financial impact, across all major EHR vendors in today’s market.
- Change Management. Guidehouse’s proprietary change-management methodology, (re)Vision, leverages human- centered design and behavioral science learnings to encourage successful stakeholder adoption of the new EHR system.
- Revenue Guardian. Offers technical content, design, and build to complement Epic Revenue Guardian Toolset allowing organizations to identify, halt, and resolve accounts missing appropriate charge capture. Industry leading toolset built from community-based approach allowing multiple organizations to leverage, add, and refine content themselves.