Guidehouse’s strategic advisory services are purpose-built to help healthcare providers design and execute enterprisewide strategies that create lasting value for their organizations, providers, staff, and the communities they serve.
- Enterprise Strategy – Determining an appropriate, innovative, practical, implementable enterprise strategy.
- Service Line Strategy – Developing service line strategies that align the organization’s resources with community needs and result in sustainable growth.
- Facility Planning & Integrated Network Development – Planning new and renovated facilities that are consumer-centric and responsive to new realities.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations – Assisting with merger, acquisition, and affiliation opportunities ranging from partner selection to partnership execution to post-merger integration and benefits realization.
- Physician Needs Assessments – Determining the number, mix, and location of providers required to meet current and future healthcare needs.
- Ambulatory/Access Strategy – Creating world-class ambulatory and access strategies that improve your strategic position and enhance consumer value.