Connect with the brightest minds in the Identity Industry to experience unparalleled education, collaboration, and insight into the future of Identity. Join us in Denver, Colorado in June for a unique event experience and participate alongside experts and peers in information-rich sessions on the latest technologies, best practices, and industry trends.
What you can expect at the Identiverse 2022 event!
- World-class Learning, Engagement & Entertainment
- Professional networking & community building with over 2,000 attendees
- Identiverse traditions (like bootcamp, yoga, karaoke…)
- 70+ hours of deep, CFP-driven content (inspiring keynotes, expert panels and MasterClasses, and more)
- Vibrant Expo Floor
Hear from Guidehouse Experts at Identiverse 2022:
A Strong IAM Program is the Backbone to a Successful Zero Trust Architecture
- Time: Tuesday, June 21 4:30 pm - 4:55 pm MDT
- Guidehouse speakers: Christine Owen (Director) and Kevin Shaw (Director)
- Session summary: Zero Trust is both the best and worst thing that could happen to security. It a horrible buzz word that has little-to-no meaning or common definition, and has resulted in vendor slick sheets dripping with the term. On the other hand, it’s gotten people to modernize their systems and become more forward-thinking. It has also enabled those in the know to better advocate for strong IAM programs – as IAM is the backbone to a successful ZTA. This session will provide an overview of the principles of Zero Trust, how they are deeply steeped in IAM principles, a roadmap for organizations to prepare their journey toward achieving Zero Trust, and lessons learned from a ZTA migration.