Today’s EHR market continues to expand and offer next-generation, fully integrated platforms designed to enhance the caregiver and patient experience. However, many providers remain unaware of the business impact that a new EHR implementation or optimization can deliver for organizations. An average go-live takes a full year to recover to baseline accounts receivable and cumulative cash return levels, all while putting a strain on staff performance, retention, and engagement.
Achieving a top-performing go-live must not just be a goal, but a business requirement. When implemented successfully and with full consideration to operational workflows, EHRs can be further leveraged to serve as a comprehensive digital operating system overseeing multidisciplinary functions involved in providing high quality, cost-effective patient care while improving caregiver efficiencies and experience.
Guidehouse partners with clients at all stages of their EHR journey, beginning with system selection and implementation for providers looking to make a switch. For providers looking to remain on their current EHR, Guidehouse brings the industry expertise to ensure your business, clinicians, and patients capture the value of your EHR investments by deploying optimizations and workflows that enable achievement of your organizational goals
- System Selection. Guidehouse’s services range from small-scale enterprise vendor evaluation to large-scale EHR strategies across multiple platforms and business units.
- EHR and Workflow Optimization. Guidehouse offers a comprehensive approach to fully optimize existing EHR investments and applications while redesigning and integrating clinical and operational processes.
- Digital Operating System. Guidehouse EHR, clinical, and operational expertise enables clients to leverage their EHR as an integrated digital operating system that optimizes key patient flow, financial, and staffing functions.
- EHR Interoperability. We help clients think holistically about how their EHRs should connect with other core systems and support integration to better automate manual processes.
- HR Implementation. We provide a metric-driven approach that equips operations, IT, and revenue cycle with best-practice design and targeted risk mitigation work plans to drive top-performing results, including clinical, operational, and financial impact, across all major EHR vendors in today’s market.
- Change Management. Guidehouse’s proprietary change-management methodology, (re)Vision, leverages human- centered design and behavioral science learnings to encourage successful stakeholder adoption of the new EHR system.
- Revenue Guardian. Offers technical content, design, and build to complement Epic Revenue Guardian Toolset allowing organizations to identify, halt, and resolve accounts missing appropriate charge capture. Industry leading toolset built from community-based approach allowing multiple organizations to leverage, add, and refine content themselves.
Latest From Electronic Health Record Interoperability & Optimization
May 4, 2022 InsightsIs Your EHR Harmful or Helpful? Reimagining Role-Based Access ControlIn a cloud environment where security controls are implemented early on, the planning, communications, and budgeting for EHR deployment is critical.
April 21, 2022 PodcastGrowing Against Healthcare Market TrendsEric Kammer talks with Becker’s about the barriers and solutions to accelerate and sustain health system growth strategies.
April 18, 2022 PodcastAdvancing Government Data Modernization StrategiesDonna Knutson joins Keeping IT Brief to discuss how all levels of the government can work with commercial businesses to define, collect, and analyze health data.
March 30, 2022 InsightsWhy EHR Optimization is Crucial to Empowering Top TalentStaff engagement, retention, and satisfaction are priority No. 1 for health systems. More effective use of technology—starting with the EHR—is a key remedy.