Guidehouse has extensive and practical experience managing Medicaid and other healthcare and social services programs. Our consultants frequently work side-by-side with an agency’s staff to help with day-to-day operations and implementation requirements.
How We Help
- Waiver Program Development and Monitoring
- Delivery System Reform and State Medicaid Innovation
- Medicaid Managed Care Design, Implementation, Operations, Monitoring
- Medical Homes, Health Homes, and Patient-Centered Medical Homes Program Design
- Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) Design and Operations
- Compliance Program Development
- Correct Action Plan Development to Address Federal Audit Findings
- Federal Reporting Preparation (CMS-64, CMS-37, CMS-21, and Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System (T-MSIS))
Latest From Program Design, Operations, & Evaluation
June 7, 2021 InsightsThree Ways Government Programs Can Improve Healthcare for Aging AmericansWith new funding opportunities, the amplification of telehealth, and the rise of Medicare Advantage, we can begin to fix the problems in healthcare for older Americans.
May 25, 2021 InsightsWe Must Come Together for Rural Communities to ThriveThe gap between urban and rural health outcomes is increasing, emphasizing the need for innovation with a focus on aligned resources.
May 10, 2021 Insights$5 Billion Can Breathe New Life into Long-Term Behavioral Health EffortsFive ways states and community providers should use American Rescue Plan funds to build future capacity and address behavioral health needs.
January 26, 2021 InsightsIt's Time for States to Reshape MedicaidAs states emerge out of the pandemic, “business as usual” will look different for many Medicaid programs.
January 19, 2021 InsightsWhat’s Next for Healthcare in the Biden Administration: Positioning the Industry for SuccessThe impact of the latest election cycle, occurring amidst a pandemic that itself will remake healthcare, could be profound
November 3, 2020 InsightsSpotlight on Behavioral Health: A Call for States to Meet Current Needs, Prepare for Post-Pandemic SurgesRead about the COVID-19 pandemic-related stressors which have led to widespread increases in behavioral health issues